Me back 2 business

And so. . after 1 month++ abandoning my beloved bloggie, here i am back again to stare stare at my laptop screen to blog.

1 month holiday back in Indo wasn't that bad this time. I had a lot of fun during my stay in Bali! I too was finally able to drive in the midst of fierce drivers and heavy traffics in Jakarta, and also able to spend more time with my dad :)

Bali is awesome! I'm really fascinated by their statues, handicrafts and the sceneries. I'm lovin' the skies in Bali especially. Here are some pictures that i manage to take:

1st pic: A statue of Sahadewa (of all, a pic of his butt?! why. . it has the most interesting angle and it's so sexyyyy :))
2nd pic: Dreamland beach, Bali

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3rd pic: Sanur beach
4th pic: Sunrise @ Lovina (supposedly dolphins will show up in d morning, 90% of the time in d middle of the sea, but i didn't see em. That means I'm in the 10%!!! ='( sadsadsad)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The pic below looks as if there is a city above the sky......no???? at least to me!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Pic of me and my dad in bedugul. The scenery here is awesome! Two huge lakes located close to each other!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here are the panoramic view i took using my camera phone. Suteki Dane? (isn't it beautiful?)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Kk, wouldn't wanna spend too much writting about my holidays. That's all about it.

Finally, back in KL and and was busy with my visa application. The Aus embassy required so much things from me because I'm Indon. T__T For a few days, I've been going around sunway college, sri kl, indon embassy, AusED and some spooky place called sumpah oaths in ss15.

Man. . It was tiring i tell ya. I had bills pilled up, my mom was sick, my house phone didn't work and so did my internet and my cute kenari made some funny noise whenever i stepped on the brake (turned out that the brake pad got so thin that it needed to be replaced).

I was so relieved that it's all over. I managed to work part time in Putrajaya, decorated parade floats with all kinds of flower for Florafest which was held last Saturday. The pay wasn't that bad. $5 per hour, but couldn't really cover the cost especially for petrol XD oh well, i've enjoyed myself except for the extremely cold temperature in the workplace (As if i was in this giant refrigerator) and I've actually went there for experience and not so much of the profit. However, It was freaggin' tiring and there was once, on wednesday, i reached home at about 3 am and got sick the next day. One day to rest and then trekked on the next day! phiiuuhhhh!



ni2s @ 11:58 AM