I've Gaduated!!!

CIMP graduation day on the 9th of December.

I still can't believe I've actually graduated. . .

Nothing really special on d graduation day, its just like any other ordinary graduation day but. . . Ha! I've graduated with honours, having an average above 80% minus my chemistry marks. lol. Didn't quite expect that. ohhh.... tears of joy. . i even got 77% for my calculus which is really awesome!! haha, might not be an A but its good enuf for me!! almost killed myself cuz of the weird application assignments and tests.

I also got this award of recognition or sth. . dont know what is it though. I asked Steven Tan and he told me that its is for the ppl who've contributed for CIMP. hmmm. . i remember being active but not sure where i've contributed 0___0

Sad to say goodbyes to friends and lecturers but somehow, i felt like it won't our last meeting . . as if I'm gonna see them again tomorrow as usual in college, but of course it wont happen. I guess i was hoping to see them again in the future. Hre are sum pics....


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

me and my mom ^^

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
khalid, me and munir

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

uwahhh!! my indon buddies, gonna miss them making so much noises XD


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

me, Fariz and Jill

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
me and Papa Kutu (funny that we were thinking of the same pose when we wanted to take this pic. both of us were like taking the blue cylindrical case and wanted to hit each other's head at the same time. like father like daughter =P)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
short Tan

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tall Tan (so susah wanna take pic with him. . . blek XP)

note: credit goes to Amir raSHIT for helping me to take all these photos for me. thx!! slurp slurp

I never regret coming to Sunway College, taking CIMP as my pre-u course. 2 sems in CIMP has taught me many things, and alot of memories i have with friends and also, not forgetting the lecturers who has taught me; Ms. Woi, Ms. Song, Mr. Varga, Mr. Tan, Mr. Avila, Mr. Gillich, Mr. Nithya and Ms. Halchuk who's not in Malaysia anymore. Million thanx to them and Im really gonna miss some of them.

Im gonna miss....

Ms. Woi's homemade rocky road choco fudge and the snacks she offered me when i visited her in d office along with the memories i had with her and my fellow IB buddies.

Mr. Tan's hand motion and granpapa story, trekking, and also making fun of him till i get banned from trekkings n outings.

Mr. Varga's sarcasm and jokes that he cracked during geo classes, and also gonna miss him giving me that 'pity' kind of look or shaking me without any reason. ^^

Mr. Avila's crazy assignments and his smile especially. Although i admit i was kind of scared of him XD

Ms. Song's case studies and all that sweat to get high marks from her. Unfortunately only towards the end we got to chit chat more, when we had our OB class party ='( I love Korean food!!

Mr. Gillich, the most sporting lecturer who always dress up in every CIMP theme days.

Mr. Nithya's generosity in giving marks and i've always remember one of the assignments for MDM that he gave, i got 24/20. awesommmeee. and his hair too. . stylishhhhh ^^

Ms. Halchuk's hump days and her building comments/ remarks on our assignments and essays. Unfortunately she only taught me half of sem1 for MDM and ENG4U.....

and of course
all my friends too. .

too many too list em..... I'm gonna miss CIMP alot!!!!! except 4 the homeworks, assignments and ISUs ^^


ni2s @ 2:46 AM